What documents do I need in order to travel?


All passengers on international flights must be in possession of a valid passport and, where required, a valid visa. Citizens of the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland may travel within Europe on presentation of their valid EU/EEA/Swiss National Identity Card or Passport Card (please note that not every country issues a National Identity Card).

For visa details please visit either our government website or the website of the country you are flying to.



You need photographic I.D to travel on a domestic flight. 

Children under the age of 16 do not require I.D* but may be asked to provide proof of relationship to you if your surnames do not match.

*exclusions can apply


For further information about travel documentation please select your airline from below to visit their website:

EZY_Logo.png Ryanair_Logo.png Flybe_Logo.png AerL_Logo.gif
Norw_Logo.gif TC_Logo.png TUI_Logo.jpg


(Section 12)


If your booking is through Jetset or Teleticket please send an e-mail to us at support@directline-flights.co.uk.



You may also be interested in

Will I receive a ticket for my flight?

I cannot print my boarding pass

Return to 'Travel Information' FAQs



Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.