Don’t worry, customers have a 24 hour grace period from the time of original booking, to correct any minor spelling errors free of charge. This can be done by following the instructions below
- Visit the Ryanair website (see 5 below) after you've read through these instructions
- Select ‘My bookings’, then in the No account yet? section, enter your 6 letter Reservation number (this can you found on your original email confirmation from us)
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (entering your own e-mail address won't work, as you booked through us).
- Click on Manage booking tab
- Click on change name and follow the Ryanair instructions.
- Click here to check-in and manage your booking.
If you are correcting a minor error on a name, this will be processed free of charge. Full name changes will still incur a name change fee.
If you wish to change a full name on a booking or you wish to change the name after the 24 hour grace period then standard charges apply, £115/€115 per person.
YOU MUST CHECK IN ONLINE OR RISK PAYING £55/€55 PER PERSON, PER FLIGHT TO CHECK IN AT THE AIRPORT
You may also be interested in