You must be logged out of the easyJet website in order to check in
App: If you would like to check in using the easyJet mobile app please click here for instructions on how to download the app, check in, add your flight and download your boarding passes.
Online: Check-in with easyJet opens 30 days before departure*. This is where you add your passport information (for international flights) and download your boarding passes for printing.
Optional extras: Pre-booked seats, hold luggage and sports equipment may be added once you have entered your passport details (if applicable) and your contact information.
Here's what to do (on your desktop, not mobile):
1. If your departure is more than 30 days away, make a note in your diary
2. Read these instructions carefully before clicking on the button!
3. Check that you have signed out of the website
4. Then Click on 'CHECK IN NOW' below and then ‘Check-in’ (near top right)
5. Select ‘Someone else made the booking’ button
6. Type in your surname. (NB leave out apostrophes, hyphens or spaces)
7. Type in your 7 digit easyJet booking reference (in your Flight Booking Confirmation email)
8. Follow easyJet’s instructions
9. Shortly before departure please ensure that you visit the easyJet website, to check if your flight has been rescheduled.
For assistance with anything, please simply contact us. It’s all part of the service and we’re happy to help.
*Why check-in 30 days before departure?
✓ Check-in will be open for both your outbound and return flights (if applicable)
✓ easyJet will allocate your seats for you if you have not paid already.
✓ If you want to choose your seats, you will get a better choice, as most customers check in close to the departure date
✓ If you have any difficulties (e.g. a printer problem) we will have plenty of time to help you
✓ Don't worry if you might want to make changes later, as you can do so up to 24 hours before departure.
You may also be interested in