You can add and amend your hold bags with Ryanair directly on their website.
Simply follow the instructions below
- Visit the Ryanair website (see 5 below) after you've read through these instructions
- Select ‘My bookings’, then in the No account yet? section, enter your 6 letter booking reference number (this can be found in the original confirmation email from us)
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. (Entering your own e-mail address won't work, as you booked through us)
- Follow the instructions from Ryanair
- Click here to check in and manage your booking
Once logged in you can click on the 'upgrade' bags option where you will be offered the chance to purchase bags.
YOU MUST CHECK IN ONLINE OR RISK PAYING £55/€55 PER PERSON, PER FLIGHT TO CHECK IN AT THE AIRPORT
You may also be interested in