Once your outbound flight has been cancelled (usually around 10 days before departure) you can amend the entire booking online.
You will only able to do this online if your departure date is in the future. If your departure date is in the past please reply to our most recent email and we will be in touch to help.
NB At the moment you can transfer to any future route and dates for no extra cost.
To view and change your booking here's what to do.
1. Read these instructions carefully before clicking on the button! We know they work if followed carefully.
2. If you're in your easyJet account, sign out of it.
3. Click "Manage Bookings" (green link below)
4. Click on the tab, which says "NO ACCOUNT? FIND A BOOKING".
5. Enter your surname (without any hyphens or spaces) and booking reference
If your flight has been cancelled you will see the following status:
Click on the 'Manage Disruption' button to amend your flight.
Select 'Change Airports / Dates'
Select your new routes/dates and follow the prompts.
Click the 'Finalise' button to confirm your new flight choice.
Difficulty getting into your booking? The most common reason is not following the instruction above: "Click on the tab, which says "NO ACCOUNT? FIND A BOOKING". “
If after trying again you’re still struggling, just reply to our most recent email and we’ll be in touch to help.
You may also be interested in