If one of your flights has been cancelled you can amend the entire booking online.
To view and change your booking here's what to do.
1. Read these instructions carefully before clicking on the button! We know they work if followed carefully.
2. If you're in your easyJet account, sign out of it.
3. Click "Manage Bookings" (green link below)
4. Click on the tab, which says "NO ACCOUNT? FIND A BOOKING".
5. Enter your surname (without any hyphens or spaces) and booking reference
If your flight has been cancelled you will see the following status:
Click on the 'Manage Disruption' button to amend your flight.
Select 'Change Airports / Dates'
Select your new routes/dates and follow the prompts.
Click the 'Finalise' button to confirm your new flight choice.
Difficulty getting into your booking? The most common reason is not following the instruction above: "Click on the tab, which says "NO ACCOUNT? FIND A BOOKING". “
If after trying again you’re still struggling, just reply to our most recent email and we’ll be in touch to help. Alternatively, changes can be made by contacting the airline directly at 0330 551 51 51.
You may also be interested in