Most airlines will allow you to amend your flight ticket. Charges vary and are charged per person per flight, for date and/or time amendments (plus any difference in fare).
To change your Ryanair flight, log in to your booking by following the original instructions sent to you, or follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Ryanair website (see 5 below) after you've read through these instructions
- Select 'My Booking', then in the No account yet? section, enter your 6 letter Reservation number (this can be found on your original email confirmation from us)
- Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (entering your own e-mail address won't work, as you booked through us).
- Follow the instructions from Ryanair
- Click here to check-in and manage your booking
If you have already checked in for your flight you will need to be 'unchecked-in' in order to make an amendment to your ticket. Please contact us to do this.
YOU MUST CHECK IN ONLINE OR RISK PAYING £55/€55 PER PERSON, PER FLIGHT TO CHECK IN AT THE AIRPORT
You may also be interested in